We care about your privacy
What information do we collect?
All in Mobile collects information from you in several ways from different parts of our website. The information gathered when you interact with our website and services falls into two categories:
(1) personal information, which includes the information you voluntarily supply when you fill out our contact forms, download materials or sign up for a newsletter; this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
(2) non-personal information which is collected through technology, such as tracking information collected by us and third parties.
How do we use the information?
All in Mobile may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding our products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence.
- To run recruitment processes if you apply for a position in our company.
- To communicate marketing messages, send newsletters and publications such as e-books and reports that might be of interest to you.
- To understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site maintain this site, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
How long do we keep information?
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time unless you inform us about your withdrawal. You can withdraw any of your consent at email@example.com or unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of each e-mail.
Performance of your rights
You have the right to access, correct, erase, restrict of processing of your personal data; as well to data portability, object proceeding of your personal data and lodging a complaint to a competent supervisory authority at any time.
Cookies and web analytics
In order to keep our website services relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use web analytics services such as Google Analytics to help us understand how people use the site. Cookies allow web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and, for example, identify whether you have visited our website before, what you have previously viewed or clicked on, and how you found us. The information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes, and it helps us to analyse patterns of user activity and to develop a better user experience.
Web analytics data and cookies cannot be used to identify you – they do not contain personal information such as your name or email address.
How we protect User information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures (including encryption) to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of User personal information and data.
Sharing User personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share personal information about Users with trusted third parties only in confidence and only to provide, maintain, and improve our services; or in connection with a merger or sale of the business; or if necessary by law. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Information which you provide may be transferred to third-party data processors located in the United States that are outside of the European Economic Area in connection with the above purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site of following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last modified: 21.05.2018